If you are interested, please send a CV (English or Turkish) to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date photo, expected salary, and information to be available to start work. Candidates whose evaluation is positive will be informed within 2 weeks for the first interview.
|IB, AP||Economics Tutor|
|IB, AP, SAT||Physics Tutor|
|IB, AP, SAT||Math Tutor|
|IELTS -TOEFL||English Tutor|
Features sought in candidates:
- Graduated from related departments of local or foreign universities providing English education.
- Outstanding speaking, presentation and communication skills.
- Mature, responsible and positive.
- Ability to work in the evenings and weekends (free days will be on weekdays).
- Take part in 95% or more points in one of the internationally standardized tests such as GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT or ACT. (Gives advantage in admission).
- Experience in Test Prep business. (Gives advantage in admission).
- Commitment to work together for at least 2 years.